Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Time to get updated!

Well, I'll come back to the trip later. Summer sure got away from me.
I have been back and forth to California twice! I made it out to the Leadership convention for CTMH. It was fabulous. I wanted to share the cards I made for the contest. It was titled 3 designs from one pattern. Even though I didn't win, I was sure happy with the cards I made.
You'll have to turn your laptop or look sideways. I can't get the pictures to rotate. Crazy computer some days. The papers are Aspen, Back Country and Bella.
I will post the recipe on my website: shop.myctmh.com in a couple of days.

Don't forget the brand new catalog is out! I have been playing with the new products and will post some artwork very soon. Keep watching.

My OPen House is scheduled for Friday, Sept 11 6-8:30pm. If you are local, plan on stopping by.

Have a great Thursday, everyone!



Bella

No comments: