Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I'm back!


Well, it took me a while to get caught up from our trip to South America.  I think the 16 days we were gone were just too long.  The trip was fantastic and I will start sharing pictures soon.
I just wanted to share my NEW Catalog BAsh deTailS.  
The party is May 22 (Friday) from 7-9pm.
Here is a picture of the card we will be making (or you can also choose a 12x12 layout!)  The paper is from "Bella" and the stamp set is "Buttoned Together".
If you would like to come and didn't get my newsletter, just drop me an email:  shop@myctmh.com.  I would be happy to have a FREE card or layout ready for you.  If you want to be added to my email list, send me your name and email address to:  shop@myctmh.com.  In the subject line write:  email list.  It's that simple.  I will then add you to the email newsletter list.
Keep watching the blog for trip pictures, new projects and garden photos.  

No comments: